Dragon Slayers' Guild
Hello! And welcome to Dragon Slayers! I am the Leader and Founder of this guild (Dragon Slayer) Laxus , and I am glad you chose to join the Guild! Please enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Slayers' Guild
Hello! And welcome to Dragon Slayers! I am the Leader and Founder of this guild (Dragon Slayer) Laxus , and I am glad you chose to join the Guild! Please enjoy your stay!
Dragon Slayers' Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeref The Bad-Ass?

Go down

Zeref The Bad-Ass? Empty Zeref The Bad-Ass?

Post by (Dragon Slayer)Zeref Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello all! I'm Zeref. Now you all should just bow down before me, or I'll reject the world using my Demon-Spamming Magic Very Happy 

Info about me:

Age: 13 (Don't underestimate me just because I'm at a young age)
Nationality: Chinese

Yes, I'm Asian. I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh for 6 years. I've been playing since the age of 7, my cousins introduced me to Yu-Gi-Oh! and we played this card game. Usually I cheated. Both of my cousins now at the age of 16, right now.  When we would play a game. We would do a lot of 2 vs 1. Me and (Not going to use his real name but lets call him "A-guy") Vs (Not going to use his real name again but lets call him "The Completely Obsessed Yusei Fudo Guy". So Usually "The Completely Obsessed Yusei Fudo Guy" who own me and "A-Guy". Each time both of my cousins (Now brothers since they've been in my life for a very long time) would fight over rulings, I would be a ninja and grab a card out of my deck. Which was "Pot Of Greed" or "Lightning Vortex", which was dark hole for us since we never owned a Dark Hole for some reason. Each time I did that, TCOYFG always won even tho I cheated.

I've known anime's for not that long. I would say about the beginning of last year or during the summer of last year. The first anime I watched was obviously "Yugioh". Fairy Tail was the second anime I watched. Lets say I was completely obessed with a certain person in that anime. Then Pokemon, And other anime's.

Other than that, I hope to make some friends in this guild Very Happy 
(Dragon Slayer)Zeref
(Dragon Slayer)Zeref

Jewels : 367006

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum