Dragon Slayers' Guild
Hello! And welcome to Dragon Slayers! I am the Leader and Founder of this guild (Dragon Slayer) Laxus , and I am glad you chose to join the Guild! Please enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Slayers' Guild
Hello! And welcome to Dragon Slayers! I am the Leader and Founder of this guild (Dragon Slayer) Laxus , and I am glad you chose to join the Guild! Please enjoy your stay!
Dragon Slayers' Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Rules! Just Deal with them!

Go down

Guild Rules! Just Deal with them! Empty Guild Rules! Just Deal with them!

Post by (Dragon Slayer) Laxus Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:33 am

1. You must follow all of the rules in the Guild. (This includes any other rules that Laxus, Lyon, or Natsu may add in later dates that are not on here)

2. You must respect and be nice to everyone
This includes both members of Dragon Slayer and non-members of Dragon Slayer.

3. You cannot war with another team unless you are part of one of the Guild's teams, and have permission from an admin to do so.

4. If someone wishes to join the Guild, you must refer them to an admin, or if not you may allow them into the guild, and then refer them to a tester.
The admin will give them a debriefing of the Guild and will answer all of their questions, and if not you have to.

5. You cannot advertise for other academies, products, services, or other teams on the forum.
However, you may advertise in your signature (only applies to academies).

6. As a member of Dragon Slayer, you must have an account on the forum and have taken the Guild's initial testing.
If you do not have an account on the forum, then you are not officially a member of the Guild.

7. If a problem arises, you must report it to one of the admins and they will deal with the situation accordingly.

8. Please represent the Guild in a positive way and do not disclose any sensitive information that could possibly hurt the integrity of the Guild or another member's feelings.

9. Please do not spam members of the Guild or complain to testers about your final result
(this will result in a less overall mark unless you argue your point thoroughly and the tester agrees).

10. You must cooperate will all members of the team.
This includes Testers,GFX Team, Chat Moderators and Tournament Moderators.

11. You must be patient while waiting for something/someone in the Guild.

12. You must have an account on this forum in order to be considered a member of Dragon Slayer as it is mandatory.
This is to promote the user interactivity of both the forum and other things such as tournaments.

13. Do not make unnecessary posts in the wrong sections.
Furthermore, do not insult another member of Dragon Slayer within your post nor post any adult content.

14. The following people have (Dragon Slayer) in their name, but are not official members of the Guild. Please avoid them:
(COMING SOON)

15. Try and avoid conversing with any member of the Fairy Tail Guild.
Additionally, try and not duel any of their members, as all they want to do is try and start trouble within the Guild. They have even gone as far as stealing our members. If a Fairy Tail member messages you; avoid them, dueling with them (doesn't apply in rated) 'could' result in a demotion of Rank and/or a temporary suspension from events or from the forum entirely.

16. No one in the Guild other than Laxus or Lyon can accept a war.
Doing so will result in a grade reduction, loss of all Duel Points and a temporary ban from all guild events.

17. If you fail to abide by any of the above, then you will receive one of the following punishments depending on the situation

18. When you join try to recruit friends and family if you have any that play either vanguard or yugioh

19. Do anything to irritate me or any admins/creators/magic council you will be kicked

20. Don't mess with me or any of my brothers: Lyon, Natsu, or FusionEdd, because the consequences will be severe!

Grade Reduction
Temporary Ban from the Guild
Permanent Ban from the Guild

The current Magic Council Members are:
(Dragon Slayer) Laxus " The Founder & Leader "
(Dragon Slayer) Lyon " The Co-Founder & Co-Leader"
(Dragon Slayer)Natsu/Loke "Loyal friend/Brother to the Dragon Slayer Family"

As proof that you read all of these please type to the person that sent you this link:
"I am Ready to Become a Member of Dragon Slayers"
(Dragon Slayer) Laxus
(Dragon Slayer) Laxus
Admin

Jewels : 2147851447

https://dsgf.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down